Marine Operation and HSEQ Advisory for LNG/FSRU Floating Terminals/Projects
We are providing support on all types of Marine Operations and HSEQ-related topics for the FSRU/LNG sector (regasification of LNG, loading & discharging, and STS operations connected to floating regas terminals and shore-side infrastructure).
On the HSEQ-side, we are providing support on Vetting and TMSA inspections (preparation and follow-up) and we are carrying out Management and Environmental system audits.
- Project Planning, Commissioning Phase and Start-up
- Risk Assessments during Project and Operational Phase (HAZID, HAZOP, LOPA etc.)
- Revisions of Management Systems
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Ship-Shore Compatibility Studies (SSCS)
- Mooring and Navigational Studies
- Onboard and Onshore Training For Crew
- Security Measure Advisory on FSRU/at Port
- Assessments of the Vessels and Operation Teams
- Solutions to Operational and Technical Challenges
- Management and Environmental System Audits (Carry out ISM, ISPS, ISO audits)
- Preparation and Support to the Crew and Vessel prior to Arrival on FSRU Site for commissioning
- Vetting Preparations (Preparation of the crew and vessel prior to SIRE inspection and also follow ups)
- Support on TMSA Audits (Tanker Management and Self Assessment) for all Regas/FSRU and LNG procedures.
- Navigation, Safety, Cargo and Mooring Equipment audits (Conducting Audits on behalf of Ship, Charterer or Port/Terminal Operators)